We are excited that we have competitive sports again at Northeast High School and we would like you to know this important information regarding games/contests:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Anne Arundel County Public Schools has restricted attendance to only two guests per student athlete. Student athletes will be provided tickets that they will distribute.
- Tickets cannot be purchased online or at the gate/entrance.
- Only guests with tickets or lanyards will be permitted to attend the scheduled contest. There will not be a “Will Call” nor will tickets be allowed to be left at the entrance for pick-up.
- Please do not congregate in groups inside the athletic contest as well as outside while on school property.
- Please wait in your vehicle prior to entering. Once the contest is over, we ask that you immediately exit. (If you are waiting for a student athlete, please wait in your vehicle.)
- Gates/entrance will open for guests with tickets/lanyard 30 minutes prior to the start of the athletic contest.
- There is no outside food or drink permitted except water.
- All ticketed guests must always wear a mask while on school property and to maintain 6 feet or more social/physical distancing.
- After entering, please report to the designated bleachers/stands. Please remain in seats throughout the contest and cheer by clapping or stomping. There cannot be spectators standing along the fence line or bleacher front walkway in the stadium.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing fans at our games this season.
Go Eagles! WE ARE NORTHEAST!